Our points of difference begins with our heart-felt dedication to ethical and environmentally responsible practices. Our manufacturing facilities and processes, warehouses and offices are committed to the development of products and services that contribute to an ecologically sustainable future. We recognise our responsibilities to workers and the conditions under which our products or services are made or rendered.
Why choose Carbon Zero Bags?
Regular Self Imposed Factory Inspections
We ensure the following guidelines are maintained;
- Employment must be freely chosen;
- Respect for the right to freedom of association and free collective bargaining;
- Child labour must not be used;
- Working conditions must be safe and hygienic;
- Statutory living wages must be paid;
- Working hours must not be excessive; and
- Discrimination is not allowed.
Regular self-imposed factory inspections are carried out to ensure social and ethical requirements are maintained in accordance with ETI and BSCI codes.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Carbon Zero Certified.
- India Directorate General of Foreign Trade endorsed export house which advocates quality, social and ethical business compliance.